Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Midweek Blues
It's midweek and I am in a slump. I just feel like I can't get going at work and then when I come home sorting out what to do for supper makes me feel like crying. *head shake* What a mess. We had a great holiday weekend, visited with old friends, watched some great soccer, went bargain hunting, and ate at laughing planet. So all in all a good time. By monday night I was in a funk. I've had a bit of a sore throat and think that might be part of the issue, all that work to fight some bug or another off can really wear one down. On the good side, save the date cards went out and were just perfect! I love them and am getting excited (and overwhelmed at times) by the up coming date. Work continues to go wellish, so I just don't quite know what the funk is about...Pause...sorry, I had to go be "the mean lady" in the neighborhood again. Some little kid was riding his bike in our side yard "looking for his friends, who were hiding from him." Aaarggh. It is not that I don't like kids....I do. I just don't like it when children are just turned loose on the world with few guidelines and no adult supervision. Anyway, Don is off visiting a friend who just opened his own buisness and I should really figure out something for supper. Things can only get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment