Thursday, December 10, 2009
Doldrums
Things have been going along quietly as of late. I have been feeling a little bit down, but managing to get by. Work this week has been really busy. We have had all full days. It is good for the bottom line and it makes the day go fast, but it is a little stressy. Today I did errands and house work and cooked a very spicy chipotle chili for supper with corn bread. It was very tasty. Tomorrow we both have work and then Don's office holiday party in the evening. Saturday Don works in the morning and I am going to see our friend Joanne. Then in the evening we have my office holiday party. Sunday we are meeting up with Joanne again in the evening. The memorial service for Don is on Monday at the National cemetery here. Don and I both have taken the day off so we can attend the service and not have the stress of work on top. The end of the year is approaching quickly and it seems weird. Don and I have already been married 7 months and a new year is just around the corner. This has been a very full year and I can only imagine what next year will have in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment