Thursday, December 3, 2009
Productivity
I had a half day off yesterday (as I work this weekend) and pretty much just relaxed. I ran a few errands then came home and read my book for a little while. Today I got up and did house cleaning and laundry. Then I headed off to the grocery for pie makings, apple cranberry and pumpkin strusel. A and G are coming over tonight for the Civil War game and we are having supper with them. The boys are having steak and A and I are having salmon. I am also making mashed potatoes and maybe biscuits. Tomorrow I have work and work again this weekend. I am looking forward to A's baby shower on Saturday and then a little time on my own while Don and G are in Portland for the beer fest. The weather has been nice lately, sunny but cold and I am hoping that the sun sticks around for a while longer. It is strange having that big yellow glowy ball in the sky so much lately....we are used to rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment