Sunday, April 18, 2010

Attack of the Hormones

We have had a pretty ok weekend through this afternoon. Don did some riding and I did a little shopping for myself and found a new dress and shoes for our first anniversary celebration. We visited our friend J and had a nice time talking and drinking wine and snacking. This morning I woke up not feeling as perky as yesterday. Don had made some blueberry pancakes for breakie and then he headed out for a ride. I hung out and did some laundry, then when he got home he was getting ready so we could go to the store and the sink plug in the bathroom fell off again and got stuck in the drain. This has been happening in some form or another for a few weeks and usually I can get it out and back on its stick and fixed pretty quickly. Not so much today. My attempts ended with me throwing the plug at the sink followed by a few choice words. Then we headed to the store and I cried in the car. At that point we decided it would be a good thing for me to have moon lodge time this afternoon. We had subway for lunch and then Don headed out for yard work and I laid down on the couch. I napped most of the afternoon. Now it is time for supper prep and then bed again. Oh, the joys of hormones.

No comments: