I am just miffed. I just got over a nasty flu bug last week, working through vomiting and taking turns in the bathroom with the other workers at my job (EVERYONE was sick!). Yesterday I had a scratchy throat. Today....red, raw, gaggy, and hurty. Nice. The stinky part is for the next week there will only be 2 (!!!!) of us working (one worker out for surgery, one just...out....if you know what I mean.) and it will be challenging to get time to go for a Dr visit if I need one. On top of that, today is my last day off, including weekends until June 5th. I am just hoping that tons of fluids and rest (when I can get it) will get me back on track. And just to make things more interesting we have company coming to stay over part of the holiday weekend. Hopefully I can get some good rest between work times on Saturday (i.e. take it easy on the planned yard work) so I can be a good hostess Sun and Mon.
I did make some progress on the wedding front and got the info I needed about our #1 venue option. Cost wise it is right in our range and the facility is very nice. There is a wonderful patio and park area that is included and really meets our needs. the only down side is very very very limited "alcohol service". Total "alcohol service time" is limited to 2 hours!!! Unfortunately for us this could be a deal breaker and we could be right back at square one. Not that we are a bunch of lushes, but we do plan on and want plenty of great beer and wine. And we want people to be able to enjoy them as they see fit (safely of course!). I am just not sure what to do at this point. Good thing I have a few more days :-) to work things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment