Sunday, May 3, 2009

High Anxiety

I hate it when this happens. Last night I just couldn't fall a sleep. I was just thinking and thinking, or more like worrying and worrying. I know that things will go just fine for the wedding and surrounding days...I just have to get my brain to know it.
Today is a chore day. Don is out cleaning a pile of bike parts and then is planning on doing the yard and pressure washing the driveway. I am going to do a few final things in the two spare rooms and get some other house chores taken care of to make my Wednesday easier.
Yesterday I worked in the morning and we ran errands together in the afternoon. We went and got two new tires for my car, got a fire box, and did a few other running around type things. Then we came home and had a quiet evening at home. I finished the book I was reading and plan on starting another one at some point today...it keeps my brain busy, not worrying.
I will have two days of work this week and then prep time. I am very much looking forward to seeing all the family and I know once things get going it will all be just fine.

No comments: