Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Post Holiday Doldrums
It was wonderful to have a three day weekend after my first full week back at work. Don was happy for that too. Work has been going well for him at his new job, he seems to be adapting to the new computers well and has actually been getting off work on time for a change! We had a nice weekend, spent some time at the coast and lots of time with friends! It was very sunny and warm the whole weekend which was very nice. We also played with our new Wii and finally were able to get the racing cows (my fav game!) and a second remote. Then it was back to work today. It was not a terrible day, but I am certainly not feeling my best. I am very hormonal and today was a borderline rage-full day. Let it suffice to say I have had a very.short. fuse. Now my stomach is acting up too...I hope it is nothing serious. I think I will pack it in early tonight and hope for a better attitude tomorrow. Blargh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment