Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moodiness

I have had a rough weekend. I am just not coming out of my normal hormonal funk like usual. Yesterday and today I have just been way more irritable than is normal for this time. On the positive side, the weather has been really sunny and nice and my husband has been dealing pretty well with the terrible moodiness. We ended up having supper with A and G last night, late, but it was nice to get out of the house and spend time with friends. It was good to chat with my girl friend while the guys had time together too. Today we went to Salem to look at a couple of project cars today and it was nice. Don is really seriously considering a '67 that the guy had, it was really really nice with a working engine. It is less project than the other cars we had been looking at which means it would be drivable sooner, but more cost up front while less down the road. We will just have to see what happens. Tonight we have just been hanging out, we had pasta salad for supper and shared some wine. Tomorrow back to work...and I hope my mood will be better.

No comments: