Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rough Start

I have had a rough go of things at the start of this week. I am having a tough time with the fact that it is only Tuesday. I just have been having trouble getting going and once I get going I just can not seem to focus or track like usual. I am not sleeping well and I think that is just making things tougher. Tasks are moving ahead with the wedding. We are meeting with the folks at Mc's on Thursday to get the final head count set, menu choices made, and just get the last few things nailed down. The meeting is going to be over Don's lunch hour and I really really hope he will be able to make it over. Sometimes his lunch gets taken over...we will see. I am looking forward to having that taken care off and crossed off the list. It will be so nice once everything is done and we can just enjoy the day. I am planning an early night and hoping to feel better tomorrow...or at least more with it.

No comments: