Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tardy Posting

I can not even remember everything that has happened since I last posted. It has been super busy at my work and we have been working on getting the last few things checked off the list. This past weekend was Don's stag do and my little hen night. Don and his buddies headed out to a Mc's property with a hotel and several bars and a golf course on Saturday morning and spent the night there. I slept in and spent the day with my friend A and then met up with some other girls in the evening for dinner and drinks. We had a really fun time. I know the guys did too as they were really hung over the next morning. Work this week has been pretty tough, we lost a really old patient on Monday and I was just having a really hard time coping. I think that the stress of getting the final things ready for the wedding is starting to work on me a little. On top of that, Don is sick too. At least he is sick now and not at the wedding time. He made an appointment to go and get his clothes stuff taken care of (I am going with him, but since he is sick right now he is sort of grumpy and blah about it) and and we got his ring ordered too. Now we just have to get ourselves over to the county clerks office for the marriage licence. Tomorrow I have the day off and am getting my hair cut for the last time before the wedding. Hopefully it will behave for the actual day. I know there is more to post, I am just tired and can not think of anything more worth sharing right now. Off to bed for me.

No comments: