Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Workee

Life is pretty well back to the normal routine at this point. Work has been work-ish, but not terrible so far this week. We did have a pretty downer euth this afternoon, that even though the owner thought they were ready...they totally were not. It is always hard and never really gets easier. In reality it was really really time for the animal to go and it was the right thing to do.The weather has taken a strange turn too and it is still hot but really humid. It was super humid yesterday and today and I feel like I am back in the midwest again. Ugh. I hope that it decides what it wants to do and gets through with this humid stuff. There really is not much else going on...I need to go to the library and the bead store...we have quasi-plans to meet up with A and G this week for supper...I don't work this weekend...just life.

No comments: