Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Sickness and A Pregnancy

The big news is that my friend A is pregnant! She and her husband have been trying for over a year and are both very excited. She is 6 weeks along and starts her regular visits in two more weeks. Since the wedding I have stopped birth control in order to let my body begin to regulate on its own again. The plan is to start trying for our own little one after my body gets back into normal...maybe later this year...we will just have to see. In the mean time I am very excited for my friend.
Today was sort of a bust for me. The day at work was pretty slow and I am not feeling well, so I ended up coming home early. I have a sore throat and headache. I don't feel terrible, but with nothing to do at work I just really wanted to be at home. Tomorrow is my day off, maybe my birth certificate will be in the mail today and I can get that taken care of. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Midlife Midwife said...

Yea for A & G!!! You are next! I'm so excited for her and you.