Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ages and Ages

It has been a very long time since I have posted. Work and life continue. It is rapidly turning to winter here and the rains have started. We had a really huge storm yesterday with lightening and thunder and heavy heavy rain. I was at work, so I didn't get to fully enjoy it. This has been a rather sucky weekend for me. I am not feeling well and am heavily under the influence of hormones and cramps. Yesterday while I was working Don was out shoping and didn't get home until late in the afternoon. Then we went over to our friends A and G's house. It was good to see them again, since it had been a while, but I was not at my best so it was not as good as it could have been. Plus right before we left our house Don noticed that his truck had gotten keyed while he was out. He was very unhappy, to say the least. A and G are doing great and are getting more excited each day as their due date gets closer. They have the baby room pretty much all ready. It was good to visit with them. Today I slept in the morning, then got up and started laundry. I made a quick run out for bird seed between the rain showers and got all my feeders back up and stocked for my wild bird friends. Don just left for more shoping and I am staying at home. I just didn't feel up to shoping today. Basically I feel like crawling back into bed and staying there all day and not doing anything...Maybe I will.

No comments: