Monday, November 23, 2009

Focus

Today was a bit of a long day. We had a nice steady morning and then a huge gap with nothing until the end of the day. It always makes it hard when the middle of the day is crawling by and then at the end it is slammed. I was really having a hard time being fully focused on work today and by the time it was the end of the day had a tremendous headache. I made it home feeling less than human. Don was already home and had started some chicken on the grill for supper. I took Motrin, cleaned the kitty box (preparing for company this week), and begged for a back rub while supper was finishing. Supper was simple, but good. Even better since I didn't have to think about it. After super I cleaned up the few dishes and got in the shower. I am feeling much better now, my headache is more manageable and I think I will be ready for bed before too much longer. Tomorrow is another day of work and errands after to collect the last few items for our Thanksgiving day feast.

No comments: