Monday, November 30, 2009

How Long Was Your Day?

Today was a long rough day. I was feeling very overwhelmed being back at work after being off for the holiday and weekend. And we were really really busy. We had regular appointments, emergencies, walk-ins, unscheduled surgeries, I got chastised for a silly error (and ended up crying)...it was long. Once I got done at work (1/2 hour late) and started to head home, I remembered I needed to get gas. I pulled into the closest gas station and the attendant came over, looked at the car, looked at me and said, "Did you need gas?"... There was a few second pause as I digested that (of course I need gas, I am at the gas station, right???) and then....."I'm on the wrong side aren't I" I said. *head shake* How long have I been driving this car? Sheesh. I will be off to bed shortly. It is a good thing tomorrow is a new day...I don't want this one again.

No comments: