Today has not been a good day. I am really having frustrations with my partner and not really being able to address them. I am feeling too rageful to have anything be constructive...so....
We got up today and went to the Bed Bath and Beyond in search of a teapot. We didn't find what we were looking for but did find a lovely lazy susan. After we got home I headed out to get some cat food since I screwed up and forgot to order it through work. I also was on the look out for a few other items, but didn't have any luck finding what I needed. Don got a call from G and they headed out for lunch and were gone before I got home. I started my 15 bean soup at about 3, since I did an overnight soak and I was planning on it taking about 3 hours total cooking time. Don got home close to 5 and then I finished up the soup. It turned out pretty good and made a ton, so we will have leftovers for the freezer. Before too long we will settle in to watch Coraline and then head off to bed I expect. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day and I can be constructive and productive with my frustration.
No comments:
Post a Comment