Friday, September 4, 2009
Jury Doo-ty
Despite having a great day yesterday (we had a short visit with mom and da, a trip to the farmers market, geocaching and delicious salmon for supper with superb peach-raspberry crumble) today was a total flop. Work was extremely busy (I barely had time to go to the bathroom) and crappy with patients dying. On top of that I got jury duty summons for the month of October. I have to show up for an all day jury orientation thing and then I am not sure what happens but it sounds like I may be "on call" the entire month. All I know is that it is a big pain the butt and I can not afford to miss a bunch of days from work to go and sit on a jury and not get paid. Crap on civic duty. Overall I am feeling less than stellar and very much like crying and crawling in to bed. I do hope the weekend improves...if nothing else I do get a three day weekend for labor day. Horray for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment