Thursday, September 17, 2009
A Week Away...
From blogging, that is. How terrible. The past week has been a little rough for me, hence the lack of postage. After my wonderful sunny day off last week, I returned to work Friday feeling terrible. I was achy, sore, and just generally feeling sick. I made it through the day and came home to crash. I was running a bit of a fever, so that explained some of it. I went to bed really early and did feel somewhat better Saturday. I was able to sleep in (Don had to work) and then be productive in the afternoon. He and I took a little walk around our town and had an early supper and then headed home. We watched some bull riding and...wait for it...I went to bed early. Sunday I was feeling less sick and more hormonal (not the best of trades let me tell you). I ended up spending the majority of the day on the couch and then...went to bed early. So far the first part of this week has been getting better each day. And now it is my day off again. I am working on laundry and have done more fun house chores like paying bills and balancing the check book. Whoohoo. It does seem like it is going to be another sunny day today and that is nice. I was thinking earlier it might be a good day for chili for supper since it was sort of cloudy, foggy and cold. But now the sun is out, so I am not sure what we will have. I have also been working on a pretty big project that is nearly completed. It has been a long time in getting put together and I feel nervous and excited about unveiling it here in the near near future...so... stick around for that news soon. The laundry is calling my name again...perhaps another post later today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment