Thursday, July 30, 2009
A-i-r-C-o-n-d-i-t-i-o-n-i-n-g Spells Relief
Oh man, that is so much better! We had a guy come to the house this evening to fix the heat pump! By the time he got here it was up to 91 degrees in the house. It had stayed in the mid 80's inside most the day and just rocketed up around 4pm. I made a little swamp cooler which really seemed to help until it got hotter, then it was just really humid and I had to break it down. The repair guys said that people all over town are having the exact same issue and he has been working until 10pm most days! We were very very very appreciative of him fixing ours and he took us up on our offer of a cold beverage, which was the least we could do. The repair total was only $140 , which was a very pleasant surprise. I hope the rest of this week gets better for the repair guys, I know ours will now that the heat pump is fixed. I was able to be somewhat productive today despite the heat. I got up early and did laundry and errands before it got too hot. I ended up having a nap this afternoon, the heat and not sleeping well just caught up with me. Don and I are both looking forward to a good nights sleep. Tomorrow is another work day and after work we are going to the fair! I am really excited about having a night out with my husband. One of our favorite country singers (Jake Owen) is performing and admission even includes the concert! It is even supposed to be a little cooler tomorrow which will make for a nicer outing. This weekend is going to be pretty full, we have a picnic to go to Saturday for Dons work, and Sunday is Don's big time trial. It sure will be nicer to come home to a cool house after all of our outdoor activities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment