Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning Update

Dons face is much less swollen this morning. It seems to be returing to normal which is very good. At least one thing seems to be getting better...last night I found one tiny peice of flea dirt on Barley. YUCK! and ARGH! If there is flea dirt there are fleas and if I do not see live fleas it means they are few (which is good) but the cats are grooming them off (which is yucky). So not only are there fleas, but very likely tapeworms too. Gross. So today I had to run in to work to get flea treatment and meds for tapeworms for both kitties. I was not pleased. At least both medications work quickly so it should be taken care of. I am hoping that this run of difficulty will end soon.

1 comment:

Midlife Midwife said...

Can't stay away from work even on your day off. Hmmmmmmm.