Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Escaped
Today was a pretty ok day at work. I was feeling still poorly and was super tired this afternoon...I just wanted to sleep for my lunchtime, but I ate my lunch and read instead. In the late afternoon we started noticing an unusually large number of police, state patrol and other police type people and vehicles around. There was lots of police traffic and even a helicoptor circling overhead. I talked with Don as I was leaving work and he said there was a person on the lam from our local jail. I do not think the person will get very far...still being handcuffed and wearing an orange jump suit...but one never knows. I was watching the news just now to see if there was anything...I think I got home too late as I only got to see the last 10 minutes and there was no mention. I am ready for a quiet evening at home and a good restful sleep tonight. Tomorrow I get to talk to an old friend and maybe my sister too. I am looking forward to my day off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment