Monday, August 17, 2009
Weekend Visiting
We had a good time this weekend visiting with my parents and a bunch of our friends. We headed down to RBurg pretty early and were able to meet up with Mom and Da for lunch...Mom was working with a lady so we brought lunch over to her. After lunch we went back to their house for a bit and I had a little nap. Then Don and I headed over to our friends house for a party. It was good to see some of our friends that we had not seen in a long time and we did have a good time... even though there was a miscommunication and I left Don at the party over night...oops. Sunday we had a good talk with my sister via computer, I went back and picked up my husband and then had a yummy breakfast with Mom and Da before heading back home in the early afternoon. Once we got home I did some laundry and we mostly just hung out for the afternoon and had a quiet rest of the day together. It was back to the grind today, back to work. It was a busy morning and due to a scheduling snafu I took my half day this afternoon instead of Wednesday afternoon...only it was so busy I left two hours later than expected. I got home and finished my lunch I had been snacking on (I was too queasy to not eat at work) and fell asleep on the cough. *head shake* Not too productive! Ah well, sometimes you just have to do that. Don should be home pretty quick, then we will have some supper and another quiet night at home. It is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment