Monday, August 24, 2009

If You Fake it Long Enough...

I did not feel very positive this morning and I really had to work to have a good attitude today. We were insanely busy...the busiest day I think we have had this entire time my boss has been gone. We literally had every.single.apointment time filled. And we had a few double booked as well. It was a very full day. We somehow managed to get everything done in a decent amount of time and I got home pretty close to on time. My manager let me know that reviews are coming up and gave me my part to do before Thursday (we have to review ourselves and then compare it to what the boss thought). At first I thought I might work on it tonight once I got home...but I think I will just have my home time and work on it tomorrow at work. I am feeling comfortable about the review, I know it is no big deal and just my yearly thing. I do expect to get a raise which will be nice (I have always gotten a raise at review time...and my manager said she wants to have them done before payday so she wont have to pro-rate....). I threw together a southwest style bean and rice supper for food tonight and it looks like it is done now. Even after my long day I feel ok tonight. Better than this morning and just worn out now.

No comments: