Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Tuesday Date Night
After work tonight we headed out to our local free music night. It is a good excuse to get out and do something together. I went to the subway and got sammies and Don headed over to the oak grove and got our chairs set up. It was a nice blues band and we had a nice time chatting and listening to the music. For some reason we always have good conversation at the music. I started to get pretty cold, so we headed home at the intermission. Now we are home and getting settled for the evening. I only work a half day tomorrow and then have to go to the grocery. Blargh. Maybe I can get most of the errands done tomorrow and not have so much to do on my day off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm missing your updates. Hope that all is well with your week. I am looking forward to next week and visiting with you.
Post a Comment