Friday, August 21, 2009
Wrinkles
Today was a very trying day. I woke up feeling terrible this morning, very crampy and hormonal and overly emotional. I got to work only to find that one of the other workers had been let go yesterday (fired, really...it was time) so we are now officially down to two (yes, two) employees. The office manager did put an ad in the paper, so we are at least starting to look...but it may be a pretty hairy few whiles until we get some new people in. Both of us remaining workers will have to pick up some extra hours. The up side is more money, the down side is more time spent at work. I know I am pretty resilient and I know I can get through this...it is just a bit much for me to handle today. I do work this Saturday, but not kennels so that will be nice. We also have plans to meet up with our friends D and J for supper. It will be really good to see them both and get to spend some time with them. I don't think we have plans really for Sunday...maybe we can go to the coast...that would be really nice. I did get off work a little early and am trying to come up with something to make for supper. I really do not feel like cooking anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment