It is time for the annual Perseid meteor shower. Don told me it was coming up yesterday after he had heard about it on the news. We were both totally amped up to stay up and watch it..........
Today was a brutal day at work, we were crazy busy and while things overall went pretty smoothly there were a few rough patches with cranky people (for no discernible reason), and a few times I was so busy I literally had 6 tasks going at the same time. I was pretty stressed by close...and we still had all of the cleaning and till to do. During the cleaning time my co-worker was gripe-ing about thing, which always makes one feel soooo much better when already stressed...Needless to say I got off work late. I was further dismayed to walk out of the clinic and see...that.it.was.raining. How long it had been raining I have no idea. I was so busy I couldn't even use the bathroom (not good for my body, I know, but sometimes there is no helping it). I was pretty bummed about the rain and left from work feeling crappy. I checked my phone as I got in the car and there was a message from my husband...what did I think about pizza (my favorite) for supper? and he figured I was still at work and would just go get one. At least I can have one positive thing to share tonight! What a wonderful man!
No comments:
Post a Comment