Thursday, August 20, 2009
Phone Day
Today was a busy phone day. I first talked to an old high school friend in the morning. Today is her birthday! (Happy Birthday Ang!!!!!! Aguh...you are an old lady now!!!!) We had a nice chat, it was very good to talk to her and we are going to work on having a more regular phone schedule so we can stay in touch. After that I talked to my Da for a bit. Then talked to Mom and Da for a bit while Mom was on her lunch break. Then I did some house cleaning and laundry before going to see Don on his lunch break. It was nice to visit with the other workers at his job and to see him during the day today (I am feeling pretty needy today). After getting back home and having some lunch, I talked to my Sis for a little while. She was pretty worn out...it was pretty late in her time zone...but we were able to have a good little talk. After a bit I talked to my Da again briefly. I was planning a nap in the afternoon but it just didn't work out for me today. I laid down but just couldn't dose off...which for me is pretty weird...just ask my husband...he claims I can sleep anywhere, anytime..but it was after 3 when I tried and I usually don't want to start a nap that late. Don got home late after a long day and we had leftovers together for supper. Now we are both installed on the couch for some soccer, track and field (both on tv). Before too long I will be ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment