Sunday, February 8, 2009

Down with the Sickness

I slept today. All day. Pretty much. Don got me up a little before 8am so I could go and do kennels. I felt terrible. I came home and ate some cereal (Don really had to cajole me, I just wanted to go back to bed) and went back to bed. Somewhere around 2pm I got up from the bed and came out to the living room. I ate a piece of pizza and a yummy (super healthy too) blueberry treat that Don had made. Then I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up around 5pm and went to take care of kennels. I just got supper in the oven and cleaned up the kitchen. I am ready for bed again, but really need to stay awake to eat. I am feeling a little better, less painful but still not good. I hope I feel better tomorrow, we have another full full day at work. I will take more nighttime meds tonight so I can get a good sleep and try to be ready for the work week ahead.

No comments: