Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fire!

My throat and inner ears are on fire. It feels like there are two little fires burning on my tonsils, behind by inner ear. Needless to say I didn't do much today after working this morning. We cancelled our plans to go bowling with our friends and I napped while Don worked outside. All day today I have not been able to get warm and have been drinking tons of water and tea. We did go out this evening for kennels and to go to the feed store. They are having a really great sale on right now and we needed to get a few things. They had a screaming deal on earplugs (hahaha) and some cleaners we use, suet cakes and I used a 50% off coupon for a new finch specific bird feeder (I was using the seed sacks, but in the damp winter weather they have both rotted away, so the new one is more like a seed cage). Then we opted for an easy cheap pizza for supper and came home. I didn't really feel much like eating, but ate a piece anyway and now am just feeling ready for bed. I just made some tea though, so I should drink that down and then most likely, take some nighttime cold medicine so I can sleep and head off to bed.

No comments: