Monday, February 23, 2009
Monday Monday...Can't Trust That Day
Today was a long long day. I had to double book a critical case in the morning and we ended up getting really behind. The critical case was a neutered male pug straining to urinate. He had stones blocking his urethra, so passing a catheter took some time. Finally we got him relieved and were able to run some urine tests to make sure of the proper treatment. We drained nearly 150 mLs of urine from his bladder initially, and by the afternoon he was able to urinate on his own. We managed to get everything done, but it made for late lunches. One of our workers went home early not feeling well, and I was glad...even though it made more work for me. The afternoon did go well and I manged to get all my tasks accomplished with out too much running around. This week I am working on getting wedding invites squared away and am feeling a little stress since I am rapidly running out of time. I did some initial looking around today on my lunch and again tonight after work. I still don't have it all decided yet. Tomorrow is another work day and I am ready for bed right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment