Saturday, February 28, 2009

No-Rain Delay

I got home late from work today, things went alright, we just had some after hours administrative things we needed to take care of. I got home and Don had just gotten home from a ride. We have some redecorating/furniture moving to do, and had originally planned on doing it today, but since it was not raining we headed to the P-town area to do some errands. We got registry stuff done and had supper at laughing planet. We had a nice afternoon. Tomorrow the rain starts again and we are planning on doing the house stuff. Basically we are re-doing the guest room so it can be more guest-y and less clutter-y. It will be nice once it is done. I am excited to get my books back on shelves and have more usable room. We are also planning to finish up the wedding invites so we can get them in the mail. As my mom reminded me, "if you don't get the invitations out, no one will come." The rest of this evening is benchmarked for relaxing and hanging out...and bed.

No comments: