Friday, February 20, 2009
Ladies Night
The boys ( Gaz and Don) went to a soccer match right after work, so A and I got together this evening when I got off work. We had some Chinese food, some wine and good conversation. We both are sort of tired today so we made it an early night. We are both terrible that way, the guys are always getting on us about wanting to be in our slippers and sweats. It was nice to just have some girl time and not worry about the guys. Work today was alright, sort of busy but not too terrible. I was able to scrub in on a sub-total colectomy on a cat. It was pretty cool and good for the kitty too. I know that even though he didn't feel great today, he will feel soooooo much better tomorrow! Tomorrow I am off and we are talking about maybe going on a hike with A and Gaz if the weather is nice. Then Sunday I have a CE for part of the day. Otherwise, not a whole lot to report and I am off to bed before too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment