Thursday, February 12, 2009
Why is This Not Working??!!??
This has been a rough week. It has been a while between posts, mainly because my finger was too sore to type and I was too tired at the end of the days. I was hoping and believing that I was getting better and getting over this stupid cold, but somehow I am just not shaking it. I still have the sniffles and despite the sore throat going away, it has come back as a dry, scratchy throat and dry cough. I am just hoping that it won't get any worse! The last thing I need is to get really, really sick while we are out of town. My finger is healing nicely and my arm is doing well too. The bruises still look pretty gross, turning yellow and all, but are healing well too. The pain level is much lower now too. I worked a half day today since we are leaving tomorrow for our trip to California for the Tour of California. I am currently working on getting the laundry done and getting all packed and ready. We are planning on bringing the laptop, so updates will continue. I have quite a few more chores to get done, so off I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment