Sunday, February 22, 2009
News Day
My CE today was good. I enjoyed nearly all of it. There were a few speakers that were not super, but overall it was good. Once I got home I changed quickly and we were off to our friends D and J's for supper. We had a wonderful roast chicken with lemon and sage and rosemary roast potatoes. J is done with her last chemo treatment and will be starting radiation in the near future. She is doing well though and is in a good frame of mind with all the sickness from chemo behind her now. We had a good time talking with them, recounting our trip and listening to their stories. Also today we found out some not so good news about Don's father. He had a lump that was biopsied and came back as cancer. Now we wait until he sees a specialist to find out what treatment will be required. Not fun. I guess this is why no one ever says that life is easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment