Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Final Closet

I had a very productive day today. I started and completed the organization of the hall coat closet. Previously it would have been better described as the hall box closet and we had been avoiding working with it. There was barely any room for coats in there! Now the boxes are condensed, the floor cleaned off, all the hats, gloves, scarves and winter wear are organized. There are even coats in there! and extra hangers for guest coats! I also made another trip to the goodwill for a few more donations and got some house chores like vacuuming and laundry done. I even vacuumed under our bed, which is tough since our bed is short to the floor. I even had time this afternoon for a little tv and a nap. I have talked to my sister about wedding flowers and she had an idea that I really liked. I am glad to be able to tell her I like it and leave the details to her. She is really good at style and fashion. I am getting very excited as the wedding gets closer. Things are falling into place and coming together well so far. Leftovers are planned for supper tonight, then an early night for working tomorrow and the weekend.

No comments: