Saturday, March 7, 2009
Unscheduled Saturday
I ended up going to bed about a half hour after I posted last night. I was just too tired. Today at work went well. No doctor, since my boss is gone, so I was on my own. I got some cleaning done from earlier in the week and took in two boarders. I ended up getting home a bit late since I had to walk everyone. It turned out that I did have to do kennels tonight, but not tomorrow. My manager is having the other worker do them, since the missing co-worker will be out of town on my scheduled weekend on and won't be able to "trade" with me. It will be nice to not have to go in tomorrow, but stinky that I will have to work another weekend this month. The silver lining is the pay at the end of the month, but it is still sort of sucky in the moment. One of our clients wrote a really nice letter about my boss and our clinic and it was in the local paper today. They recently had to euthanize their beloved Great Dane and we helped them through it all. They talked about how we helped them to have an easy procedure and how supporting we were. It was nice to hear the good feedback and to have someone be so kind and sharing with our community. Tonight I plan on just hanging out and relaxing. I am hoping that tomorrow turns out to be sort of a low key day. I could use a little more rest before the work week starts again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment