Monday, March 2, 2009
Funny, She Doesn't Look Flu-sih
Bleugh. I still feel terrible today. I made it through most of the day. I took a later lunch, ran two errands, came home for a little bit and threw up. Nice. I was home the rest of the afternoon and threw up again. I feel asleep for a little while and am up again now. Still queasy. I am working on getting the last part of the invites taken care of (a tres cool map, thanks Dadam!) so I can get them out tomorrow. We are having a little compatibility issue just at the moment, and are working cross country to make it so my computer can print it out. I am sure hoping I can eat some supper tonight, head to bed for a good sleep, and feel better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment