Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Hell Week
What a tough week. I am still dealing with some GI issues, but am fully functional at work. No more vomiting, just a little punky. Unfortunately we have not been so lucky with one of our other co-workers (who is a chronic offender). She has not been in all week, and it sounds like she will not be in the rest of the week. This means much much much more work for the two of us who are working. If said worker does not come in, my other co-worker will work alone all day tomorrow, I will work all day by myself on Friday, then also Saturday and the weekend kennel duty. To make things even better, it is my period week and my last day working with my boss for about 6 months. He is leaving for Baghdad. I am feeling nervous and scared but I am keeping positive. Tonight I am exhausted, I still need to eat and I am ready for bed right now. I think I will have a day off tomorrow...maybe more posting tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment