Wednesday, March 11, 2009
RSVP
Horray!!! RSVP's are rolling in! I am getting pretty excited! It is a little scary knowing we don't have a lot of time left to get the final things done, but exciting none the less. Work was ok today, not much to report there. Our little clinic kitty learned how to jump up to the treatment table today...not so good to do when we are already working with someone. So we are going to have to work with him on that. He is sure growing fast, almost 5 pounds now. Tomorrow is my day off and I am very much looking forward to sleeping in a little bit. I do have a few tasks to complete, but nothing too terrible. I do hope my over the top water intake and absurd amounts of udder cream will start to work. The sudden turn to cold weather plus constant hand washing has gotten me into a little trouble. My hands are like mincemeat. TERRIBLE. Oh well. More water, then bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment