Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Better Days

Today was a much better day at work. I ended up getting home a little late and then needed to make supper for Don and his brother (me too, of course). I am bummed since I didn't get to call my friend, it just was too late. I will see if I can call her tomorrow after work, since I get off early. I still have a few things to get together for the big Thanksgiving meal, but mostly I think things are under control. At least I hope so. I am feeling pretty fatigued, for sure, but I am aware that most of that is due to stress and I know that I will feel better after some time. My parents and uncle will arrive tomorrow in the afternoon and then the marathon of cooking will begin. It's a good thing I have a few day off to recover!

No comments: