Friday, November 21, 2008

Turk-turk-Turkey!

Today was a super crazy day at work. Like....Aaaaauuuuuggggghhhh...I am a chiken with my head cut off! After work we headed out to the grocery for some Thanksgiving stuff. We got a big turkey for about $4! Woohooo! I wanted a bigger one, but Don talked me out of it. I guess we can always go back and get another later if we want to. We had to make a stop at Mc's on the way home to get some Kris Kringle, they had just tapped the first keg and Don got the first pour of the season. So now that we have the turkey I am officially getting excited! I am really looking forward to trying out some new recipes this year and enjoying some old stand-bys. At any rate, now we are home and getting ready for some supper. Tomorrow is another busy day, but I know it will be a good one.

No comments: