Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Only Tuesday!!??!!

Today was a tough day. We had a patient that had gotten surgery for a broken leg earlier in the summer, back in today and he had re-broken the same leg. It was not good. So we had an unplanned major surgery to fit in this afternoon. There was lots of scar tissue and the bones were not lined up at all. It all worked out fine in the end, it was just very stressful. Tomorrow looks like it will be a calmer day and I am glad about that. Plus tomorrow is Wednesday, which means it is almost my day off. I have a haircut planned for my day off and not a whole lot else yet. I need to get a move on getting things for Thanksgiving. Time seems to be moving quickly when I am at home, but super slow at work. I can hardly believe today was only Tuesday.

No comments: