Friday, November 14, 2008
It's Late...
and usually I am in bed by now. After work we headed up to P-town for soccer. Our team got home field advantage for the semi's so we had to go. It ended up being a blow out and we left part way through the second half with our ladies up 5 to 1! We had a good time and then some good talking on the way home. This has been a week with some substantial heartache and upset going on, on top of some of that going on already. It has left me rather unsettled. So I am working on talking and thinking through some things and communicating with my partner and people around me. At any rate, it is rather late and tomorrow is another day. Don is planning a long ride in the am and I am planning some yoga and a trip to an open house at my favorite shop in town. Then we are headed to a friends house for game night. Sunday Don is back in P-town for soccer and I am there for an all day CE. So now I am off to bed, ready for rest and a new day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment