Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Happenings

It has been a good weekend so far. Yesterday we ran errands and I had a great talk with my Sis. We headed up to P-Town in the afternoon for U of P ladies soccer. It was a close game, but our ladies came out on top and won 3-2. Next they play Stanford at Stanford. I hope they win. Today we went out wine tasting with our "old friends". It was nice to see them again, and we had a good time tasting futures at two great wineries. Now we are home and just having some quiet time. We don't really have any plans for the rest of the day, just finish laundry and Don's brother will get here sometime later on. I still have some things I will need to get at the grocery store for thanksgiving, plus I realized I need to plan something for supper on Wednesday. I will have to see what I can throw together in my crock pot perhaps. It is a sunny day today, and like the kitties, I am going to take full advantage and find a cozy spot to nap. Work again tomorrow, but it is a short week.

No comments: