Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Better

Well, finally I am feeling better. I ended up missing work yesterday and went to the Dr. I know what is going on and what I need to do, but for work I have to have a Dr's note. So I went, and the Dr told me what I already know ( stomach virus/flu, lots of fluids, rest, brat diet) and did some blood work just to rule out anything else (like appendicitis). The Dr also rx'd me an anti nausea med that really helps but knocks me out, so I can not take it and work. I took it twice yesterday and was able to eat well before falling asleep. I woke up today feeling much better and headed off to work. I got to feeling pretty queasy again but made it through most of the day. It was slow this afternoon, so I didn't feel too bad coming home. Now I am home and getting ready for supper and my pm meds. I am hoping that I can feel even better tomorrow and be done with this mess. I don't plan on taking any more meds after tonight if I can help it. We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: