Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes

Much improved! I am feeling so much better today. I was able to work all day today AND eat lunch!! My nausea never got more than a 2 on a 10 scale and I just feel over-all better. Yeay! I still feel sort of more tired than normal, but I know that will pass soon too. No more knock out meds for me! It felt good to be back at work today, being productive. It is also nice to be home now and relaxing. It has seriously turned to winter here, with lots of rain and very little sun. It is tough with daylight savings time ended, dark when I get up, dark when I get home. That is just the trade off though. Tomorrow is my regular day off and I think it will be good to have another little break to rest and get some of the stuff done around the house that didn't get done over the weekend. Then back to work. It is good to be well again.

No comments: