Thursday, November 6, 2008

This...is not...a rodeo!...

Well, it is PBR finals time and that means lots and lots of buckin' bulls. I do enjoy watching and someday I would like to be able to go to the event. It is in Las Vegas, which is not my favorite place, but I would go there to see the cowboys and the super star buckin' bulls. It is sort of like the baseball world series in that it last for several days. There are prelim rounds and as the rounds go on the bulls get more rank. The last round features the "rank pen", the roughest, meanest, most bucking-est bulls of all. Several great riders are retiring this year making it even more exciting. Sunday is the final round and the world champ will be determined. The downside is that after that the season is over...but football season is just getting started!

No comments: