Sunday, November 2, 2008
Sickies
Slow progress, but progress is being made. Yesterday I got up and made a good faith effort to go to work. I ended up throwing up again and my boss called Don to come and pick me up. I spent most of the day asleep. I got home and had some tea and slept until the afternoon, then we went out to deposit my paycheck. We came home and I went to sleep again until evening time. Then I managed to eat some soup, since I hadn't thrown up all day and went to bed. I got up late today still feeling punky. I ate a pancake and have not thrown up at all. I just feel crappy still and am planing on sleeping more. Don is helping to encourage me to drink fluids and eat a little. It is no fun. The worst part is that today he said his stomach is feeling a little off now too. Blargh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment