Sunday, November 16, 2008
Long Day
Today was a pretty long day for a Sunday. Last night we went over to a friends house for game night and had a great time. We ended up staying out a little too late and having a little too much wine, so I was feeling not so stellar this am. Mostly it was the lack of sleep that really got me. We had a great time though and since I was able to function today I suppose it was worth it. I got up super early today as I was going to P-town for CE with 2 coworkers. We had a good day, lots of information and only one crappy speaker, so overall it was worthwhile. Plus I have 6 more hours of CE credit so I just need 2 or 3 more hours for license renewal. After we got back we headed up to one of the coworkers house to go down the zip line and play on the rope swing to burn off some steam. It was super fun and actually very relaxing. Now I am home again and we just finished supper and kitchen clean up. Don told me our team won again today 2-0 so we get to advance further in the playoffs. Yipee! I am ready for an early night tonight and a good sleep so I can start the week with a little more in my reserves. We will see what the week has in store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment