Tuesday, January 27, 2009
2 Days of Work
Yesterday was an ok day. We ended up being really slow in the afternoon and sending the other two workers home. It was fine with me, all we had was a nail trim and I was able to do that on my own anyway. Also yesterday I found some red cell casts on a urine sediment for a really sick dog. They are not common and are always bad. Now the little guy is in the hospital, with a jugular catheter for tons of hospital care. Today was also an ok day. We were busier and that was nice. We did seem to have a lot of really large, not very well behaved dogs though. That always makes things a little more....interesting. Our little kitten Capoc continues to do well and is growing every day. Not really much else to report. The workouts continue and I am getting less sore as the days go by, which is a good thing. I am feeling a little worn out today and sort of bummy, so off to clean the kitchen and then bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment